Thank you all for praying for him and his family. God bless each and everyone of you. Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

In a heartbreaking accident, his father accidentally backed over him, injuring his legs and back. He is now being airlifted for emergency care. Please pray for God's protection over his life, for complete healing of his spine and injuries, and for strength and consolation for his devastated...
Replies
8
Views
295
I have been going through a lot with my grandson ###, he was following Jesus and doing good but his friends don’t follow Jesus and despite how they were and the bad things they do he would still be strong and hang around them but then suddenly he changed and now is doing everything they do...
Replies
5
Views
350
I am going through a lot. More than I can list here. I feel I've been under the attack of the enemy for too long. I have family members that don't talk to me. They have treated me like an enemy for most of my life. Two of them are narcissists and gas-lighters. They turned their spouses against...
Replies
5
Views
448
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,750
Messages
16,791,928
Members
649,352
Latest member
Znteiser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom