Urgent Prayer

  • Thread starter Thread starter jidealexander
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jidealexander

Guest
Please pray for me on behalf of illnesses. I recently came down with a cold of some sort and it makes my whole body ache. Please ask that God heals everyone in need as well. Also, please ask God to bless me with a job that pays more and makes it easier to save. Also for everyone that is in need, ask God to please answer their prayers and cries. Also, ask God to help make me a great Catholic and that the devil does not interfere with me becoming a Catholic. I also need help with my boyfriend (###) and I getting even closer to God and staying close to him. Also, help me to break my bad habit of cussing. Thank you so much for praying. God bless.
 
God the father of our Lord Jesus Christ,

We thank You for hearing our prayers. You sent Your son to bring healing. We pray for all, including ###, who are broken in body, mind. Give health and wholeness to all persons including ###. Bless the work of all who care for the sick. Strengthen them through your Holy Spirit. Where we do not see the healing we hope for, keep us in the confidence that nothing separates us from your love. In Jesus' name. Amen.
 
Lord bless her and lead her into the fullness of Your Truth..fill her with Your holy spirit and make her into the women she was intended to be for and by You...in Jesus name...meet her desires and her needs...
 
Be Encouraged. I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor your prayer request. God has heard our prayers.

PS: If You Truly, Really, Absolutely Want To Be Blessed…Obey God’s Word! God will open up the windows of heaven and pour out blessing upon your life as You honor God with Your life by living a lifestyle that is pleasing unto God. God rewards those who walk in obedience to His Word. You Got His Word on it (Deuteronomy 28).
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please read this entire post. There is alot. Thankyou! Please pray that God will completely heal and give my cat ### a full recovery. She has a ### and ### on her lungs, which could be ### or ###. There is no treatment. Only ### to make her comfortable. God is the only one that can help her now...
Replies
11
Views
216
Lord please hear my cry. I’m homeless I have no family everyone turned their back on me, I have no money or income. Everyone has been talking down on me and my situation. Lord I’m praying to get back on my feet , praying for some money so I can help myself and get out of debt. Praying things in...
Replies
11
Views
370
Please read this entire post. There is alot. Thankyou! Please pray that God will completely heal and give my cat ### a full recovery. She has a ### and ### on her lungs, which could be ### or ###. There is no treatment, only medications to make her comfortable. God is the only one that can help...
Replies
12
Views
221
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,977
Messages
16,794,167
Members
649,553
Latest member
Zoertendion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom