E
Edward Junior
Guest
Hi, Could I ask you to please pray for myself and my family’s protection. Recently I was physically assaulted by a man called ### and my eyelid got split open and then shortly afterwards he came to my mother’s house with no one else there and assaulted me again, then he sent threatening texts and then a threatening letter through my mother’s door saying tell him that I want £2000 English pounds. He says a painting was missing and that when he looked at his bags he said I took stuff out of them. His wife even said to my mother that ### caught me red-handed in his cupboard with money in my pocket that I have meant to have stolen and I have no idea what he’s talking about. Although at the time as close as he was I shouldn’t have got involved with him in the first place. It turns out he’s a dope dealer and with this assault and these threats it’s not fair also on my family with the worry and stress they have been through as my mom and dad are pensioners, my mom is saved and my dad is not, I am a Christian too, I ask you would you please pray for my and family’s protection that no more threats or assaults would happen and that whatever it takes for this man to come to his knees in repentance then so be it. Please pray that I would not be assaulted or threatened either from him or anyone else as he is an unpredictable man. But I am trusting in The Lord for this and ask you would you please be so kind in keeping me and my family in prayer. My name is ### and I am from ### in Scotland. I ask would you pray that this man’s dope dealing business is exposed and that all the money he has gained and put in secret places would be exposed and found by the police. It’s not just my life he has assaulted but a whole bunch of others too. He even said to me one day that money is his drug. I don’t hold unforgiveness or bitterness but I do pray whatever it takes for this man ### to come to his knees in repentance and wanting to serve The Lord Jesus as His Savior and Lord then so be it.
