urgent prayer request for legal vindication and financial restoration. ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GodisGreater

Disciple of Prayer
urgent prayer request for legal vindication and financial restoration. Upcoming court battle
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord i cone to you with heavy heart and battle that are not mine but yours to fight for me. put me back together right in front of ungodly unsaved in laws and people who broke me who persecuted me who raised and pointed their figure in my characteristics for their evil intentions to kill, steal...
Replies
12
Views
292
"Heavenly Father, I come before You today with a heavy heart, carrying the weight of financial burdens that feel too great to bear. You know the exact numbers, the high taxes, and the pressure that keeps me awake when I should be resting. I ask for Your divine restoration. Where there has been...
Replies
7
Views
303
Lord. I pray the Medical Board will find favor in my name in my complaint against the doctor. I pray I will be vindicated against any false accusations, lies and any false assumptions. I pray for my name to be restored and justice against the lies and for the unfair treatment against me by the...
Replies
7
Views
357
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,799
Messages
16,803,658
Members
650,310
Latest member
Craelvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom