Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Time is running out; I can feel the walls closing in. My car is broken down and is undrivable. I can't afford the ###+ to get it fixed. I'm living in an ###. (It's cheaper than a motel and an apt is not feasible.) I have to go about ### miles to work. If I can't get to work then I lose my job...
Replies
11
Views
448
I am caring for my ###. You're old, mom, and I'm scared. We are bare in the fridge. And have no money, I get a little bit in ### days. I have more bills than I get money. I need prayers, urgent ones that we will receive a money miracle ASAP. Thank you. God bless everyone for your prayers. For me...
Replies
11
Views
114
Dear lord. I'm seeking your help. I need urgent money of Rs. ### . I feel I'm the one who is least blessed in this situation. Please help lord
Replies
8
Views
148
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,864
Messages
16,804,203
Members
650,358
Latest member
Feoport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom