Ungodly soul ties

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Shalom Could you please pray for me that God separates me from ungodly soul connections, protects me from corrupt, evil, and proud people, and heals and sanctifies my soul completely in Jesus' name, restoring what has been destroyed by sin in Jesus' name? Thank you, and God bless you in Jesus' name!
Replies
11
Views
167
I have have slept with different men and I have just realised that it was wrong. I feel tied to those, and everything I want to don't work, things are going wrong in my life, I need to break free from this. I feel lonely and lost I need to come out this
Replies
7
Views
692
Good morning my brothers and sisters in Christ. I thank God for Jesus Christ, I thank God to be saved. I believe Jesus has all power to break every chain in the name of Jesus. I repent for forming ties with and ungodly soul ties, people who were not of Jesus Christ. Especially in an intimate...
Replies
11
Views
1K
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,329
Messages
16,809,920
Members
650,735
Latest member
Fruillor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom