Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’m asking for support in my prayer that the appeal hearing officer in my case sees clearly the undeniable facts and testimony that I submitted as nothing less than truthful and favorably approve my claim and my monies released expeditiously. Thank you God-in-me, In Jesus Name. Amen.
Replies
8
Views
118
I am requesting prayer regarding Approval for my unemployment benefits. I am desperate need for financial income to cover my household expenses. Please pray that God has favor over my situation in its entirety. Thanks!
Replies
10
Views
188
I am asking God and seeking prayer warriors pray over my unemployment benefit issues in Jesus Name. The employer I did a claim on let me go under lying intentions and I did not make any mistakes mentioned in that letter I was asked to sign. I knew it was nonsense, would not sign it and I...
Replies
10
Views
480
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,689
Messages
16,791,365
Members
649,279
Latest member
Phedor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom