Understanding from Online Sermons

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

LORD Jesus, please destroy trouble from online communications. I am hoping that I am cleared from communications from people of three discord servers. LORD Jesus, please also protect from data breaches and online attacks. LORD Jesus, please cut off people from ###, ###, and ### in Jesus' name, Amen.
Replies
7
Views
304
Need prayer for my current situation with my landlords. I have decided to cancel my lease as I feel that this is the only option I have as my current financial situation no longer allows me to cover my full rent. I missed one month of rental payment and now landlords have asked an agent to take...
Replies
9
Views
175
Dear Lord, I ask for technical ability to watch online sermons tonight. Help me open the right content blockers and get the streams without interruption, let me receive the Word implanted that it may save my soul and help me be a doer of the Word in the name of Jesus.
Replies
7
Views
230
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,448
Messages
16,799,992
Members
649,979
Latest member
Nymainerdor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom