Unbreakable Love

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caroline082895

Disciple of Prayer
I fallen in love with many guys, I'm 17- 18 in a few more months

I have a boyfriend who recently had to break my heart- not that he wanted to.. I pray for him everyday, he's a year younger than I am.. And we started as best friends and ended up falling for another, we feel each others pain, we understand each other like no one else, he's the first love of mines, I believe in him ...

He has family issues there so much to the story but I'm going to cut it short

He is moving 3 hours away.. He said he can't do long distance but he saids he loves me..

All I want is, in the future he will be the one

We will meet again....

I talk about him everyday

And I can write a true story love book

It's had been rough, I'm going to miss him

But till then he is off free..

But I hope we be together again ...

Please? He's out going and he loves my brother and parents

And he's someone my brother actually enjoys talking to

My brother is in the Marines Corps

My family and my complicated relationship is my everything , I don't care how long it will be but ### is my everything

I trust him 100% please pray
 
1 Corinthians 13:4-8

Love is patient, love is kind, and is not jealous; love does not brag and is not arrogant, does not act unbecomingly; it does not seek its own, is not provoked, does not take into account a wrong suffered, does not rejoice in unrighteousness, but rejoices with the truth; bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. Love never fails.

I have prayed for your request in Jesus name.
 
I am praying for all your intentions. You are so young. Trust the Lord. He has just the right husband picked out for you. If it is not meant to be ###, then it will be someone even more wonderful. I am ###. Wish I was your age and could start all over. You have it all ahead of you to do. Your sister in Christ, ###.
 
God is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think (Eph. 3:20). <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><> Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, honor my prayer request according to Your perfect will and timing. Bless me with the strength, wisdom, knowledge, and an overwhelming, unyielding, passionate, persistent desire to get and stay healthy (physically, spiritually, emotionally, and financially) for the glory of God. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. Let the favor of God rest upon my life. Heal and make me whole in You Lord Jesus. Bless me to fulfill my God purpose. Lead, guide, and direct my footsteps. Let every desire I have line up to the purpose You created me for. May I come to know You better, love You more, and purpose in my heart, mind, and flesh to live my life to always honor You. <><><><> Bless me financially so that I can pay all my bills, buy the things that I need, and the things that You want me to have. Bless me so that I will be able to be a blessing to those whom You have called me to bless, and to be able to save for the future. Teach me how to tithe unto the Lord. Bless me Lord Jesus. Bless, protect, and keep me safe from all hurt, harm, and danger. Continue to work on me. Make me fit for the Master’s use. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer please do the same for the writer of this prayer, all those I love, and care about. God please do this for us today, tomorrow, and for always. Amen, So Be It, And It Is So! <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, LM, CS~ Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that I can be free of a serious pornography and masturbation addiction, idolatry, pride, and ego. Please pray that I can be born again anew through Christ and actually love him. Please pray that I can have the holy spirit back and be guided through my life. Please pray that I may...
Replies
8
Views
113
Thank you for praying with me over my marriage and family. Though the prayers today were for my husband's sober day after an entire month, I am still waiting for things to move on my behalf. Thank you for prayers; I give God glory for what His first sober day. Staying in prayer and agreements...
Replies
8
Views
351
My boyfriend of ### years ex says things to make me feel he is doing something when it's not true she says lying and I, been a step mom to her kids showing love and protection please make her stop and let us be happy push him more towards me in showing love and affection and help me Lord not to...
Replies
9
Views
344
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,754
Messages
16,791,964
Members
649,360
Latest member
Syliamorarview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom