Unappreciated

We want you to know how deeply we’ve been lifting you up in prayer these past days, holding your heart before the Lord as you’ve shared your struggle with feeling unappreciated. This is not a burden you were meant to carry alone, and we are so grateful you trusted us with it. We’ve asked God to surround you with His love, to open your eyes to the ways He sees and values you, and to bring people into your life who will affirm your worth in Him.

If the Lord has already begun to answer this prayer—whether through a kind word, a shift in perspective, or a tangible change in your relationships—we would love to celebrate with you. Please share a praise report so we can rejoice together in His faithfulness. If, however, the weight still feels heavy and the loneliness persists, we encourage you to post this request again. We are committed to standing with you, continuing to intercede until you experience the fullness of God’s appreciation and care.

May the Father remind you daily of your identity in Christ, may the Holy Spirit comfort you in moments of discouragement, and may Jesus draw near to you in ways that leave no doubt of His love. You are seen, you are known, and you are deeply valued—not just by us, but by the One who formed you and calls you His own. We pray all these things in the powerful and precious name of Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me as I feel totally unappreciated by the people in my life. I have no friends and feel so alone even when trying to build relationships at church. Thank you.
Replies
12
Views
283
Please pray for me about this: I really want to leave the church that I'm currently at due to numerous concerns. To make a long story short, these concerns started to affect my mental health until I had to decide to step away from church and not attend sometimes to protect myself mentally (and...
Replies
7
Views
177
Hi all, I’m an International student in the United States done with my graduation a year ago. Since then I’m on unpaid work. My WA is going to end in July and before that if I don’t find any paid employment I might have to leave the country. It’s not only disappointing but also scary as I got to...
Replies
10
Views
239
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,556
Messages
16,800,807
Members
650,079
Latest member
Bauloltown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom