Two Prayers, Lord

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
God, I ask You to relieve me of chronic foot ###. Remove the pain forever. Clarify what to do, shoes, different doctor. Also, Lord, I place my procrastination tendency in Your hands. I ask You to remove it from my character. Thank You, Lord, praise You for patience & mercy & forgiveness & blessings, my LORD. ###
 
In agreement Lord we pray, that all things are yes in our Lord and according to our faith in you, it is done, Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello brothers and sisters in Christ, I am going through two things, Firstly, I accidentally left my bag with my ###'s suit in my school. Secondly, I have three long tests tomorrow, I can't focus on studying because I am overthinking that I may have lost my ###'s tuxedo. Please pray for me in...
Replies
7
Views
306
Lord, i ask ~ Save, protect & heal my family - To walk in Your will - To love You with whole hearts, souls & minds. Deliver us from evil. Thank You, in Jesus name, Amen.
Replies
8
Views
421
Please pray with us we are healed and can finally get some answers finally from the new insurance for urgent treatments Lord Jesus and this fixes these safety concerns asap with no charge so we be safe on the road In Christ we pray, in His mighty Blood Covering and good healing rest soon and...
Replies
6
Views
205
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,723
Messages
16,791,686
Members
649,315
Latest member
Fyroisorian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom