Turned Down Again

  • Thread starter Thread starter EasTNChik
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

EasTNChik

Guest
Oh Lord God, I don't know why again I have been let down, but that must not be the route that you want me to take. I know that this place said no to letting me borrow the money, but please let me get it one more way!!

Thank you Lord Jesus Thank you.

Help me Lord to let this go through as my last way.

Let it be enough money to get them satisfied please Jesus and quickly.

AMen and Amen
 
Lord pls help this person get the loan they're seeking. Help them to get on their feet and be a good steward of their finances from this day forward. Thank You Lord. ###
 
Child of God,

Philippians 4:6, 7 tells us … To be anxious for nothing (don’t worry about anything), but in everything by prayer and supplication (pray, talk to God), with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

Let’s Pray… God I ask in Jesus’ name that You will honor my prayer requests; spoken and unspoken that is the will of God for my life, those in my family, and all those that I love and pray for. Save, Bless, Deliver, Heal, and Educate everyone that is connected to me including Me, Myself, and I. Save my family Lord Jesus (me included). Bless us to prosper, be in excellent health, even as our souls prosper in You. Bless us exceedingly abundantly above all we have ever asked, thought, are prayed. Crown our heads with wisdom, knowledge, understanding, and great favor as we grow and mature in the true knowledge of God’s Word. Bless our love for You Jesus to grow deeper and ever so sweeter with each passing week, month, and year.

Teach each of us how to live our lives pleasing unto You Lord Jesus and bless us with a made up mind to do so. Bless us with strength, endurance, safety, and protection as we purpose in our hearts to live a holy righteous lifestyle according to Your Word; regardless of what anyone says or thinks. Let peace, love, joy, prosperity, respect for one another, and honor rain within the walls of our homes. Use each and every one of us for the Glory of God. And God all that I have asked You to do for me and everyone that is connected to me in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and the one who sent this prayer to me. God thank You. God I appreciate You. I Love and adore You. I bless Your Holy Name. God one more thing, thank You for answering this prayer with a Yes and Amen. Amen, so be it, and it is so!!!

Isaiah 65:24 tells us… And it shall come to pass, that before they call, I will answer; and while they are yet speaking, I will hear.

*Please Pass This Prayer on to every Christian on Your e-mail list. By passing this prayer on, you will cause a multitude of people to pray for their family, friends, and loved ones, including you and your family.

Be Blessed Today, Tomorrow, & Always,

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Lord, Reassure her you will Provide for all her needs Lord, There is no other way but you Lord, Give her your strength and courage Lord, May she rely solely upon you Lord, In Jesus Name Amen

/>YouTube
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray as I turned down a job interview as the job itself is a mismatch to my qualification and is paying me lower than my previous job because I have another job which will be an increment and uses my skillset and I am waiting for that. Please ask Jesus to block off all the unsuitable or...
Replies
7
Views
154
FIRST OUR HOT WATER BROKE DOWN THEN OUR HEAT BROKE DOWN NOW THE HOT WATER IS NOT WORKING AGAIN PLEASE PRAY MY LANDLORD DOES THE RIGHT THINGS BY ALL OF HIS TENANTS TODAY AND CALLS THE PLUMBER THANK-YOU EVERYONE IN JESUS'S NAME AMEN...
Replies
9
Views
216
Please pray for me that after another wonderful first date that I won't be ghosted or ignored or treated badly by the man. I thought it was going so well.
Replies
7
Views
155
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,416
Messages
16,799,629
Members
649,921
Latest member
Rhuirath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom