Touch Everyone Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Father God in the name Jesus, you are our help and through you we have the victory because you paid it all. Lord, for every pray request here I pray that the very power of your word will bring healing and deliverance, cover every request in the blood, send ministering angel for your glory.
 
Father God, Holy is your name. I stand in agreement with this prayer. In Jesus name, Amen
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I AM PRAYING FOR EVERYONE HERE IN JESUS RECEIVE PEACE DELIVERANCE AMEN AND HEALING AMEN
Replies
7
Views
200
Dear Lord in Jesus name, I lift everyone here in prayer. You know what our needs are. Sometimes our situations become so desperate that they feel helpless. Lord, please help everyone and as hard as it is at times, may we remember that our timetable is not YOUR timetable.
Replies
6
Views
238
I have been super grateful everyone here and I want to meet everyone when we go meet in heaven, I ask God to give us wisdom and wake up if he’s coming soon so none of us are left behind. Please also pray for my ### and his ### for they are blinded by cares of this world. In Jesus name I pray amen
Replies
8
Views
276
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,118
Messages
16,796,096
Members
649,659
Latest member
Foannira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom