Total restoration of my soul and health.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God, thank you for your grace and mercy towards my marriage, me and my spouse. I pray that you soften my spouse's heart and be with him through the healing of his wounds. May he only be influenced by God, Jesus, and not man. May his feet and mind be bound to the word of God. Might he find...
Replies
7
Views
286
Brethren and sisters, I humbly ask you to stand with me in prayer. I place every area of my life before God. I am trusting Him for wisdom, clarity, and excellence concerning an important report I am working on, that it will be written well, submitted successfully, and receive positive responses...
Replies
6
Views
270
I SPEAK LIFE DECLARE DECREE DEMAND CLAIM CREATE COMMAND CONTROL EDIT INTO EXISTENCE 💯FOLD GREATLYYYY MYSELF MY FAMILY OUR PETS HAVE OUR SOULS HEALED WE ARE NOT STUCK IN ROBOTICS BOTS MADE INTO ROBOTS 🤖 GREATLYY WE ARE NOT STUCK WITH THE SCORPION TAIL TRYING TO CONTROL US TO HARM HURT STEAL KILL...
Replies
10
Views
182
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,731
Messages
16,780,189
Members
648,281
Latest member
Aleemar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom