Today's Verse - Psalm 34:10 (KJV)

The young lions do lack, and suffer hunger: but they that seek the LORD shall not want any good thing.

—Psalm 34:10 (KJV)

Thoughts on Today's Verse...​


While even the most fierce hunters of the animal world cannot ensure their security and nourishment, those of us whose hunger is for God will find ourselves nourished, blessed, and sustained, both now and forevermore.

Video Commentary...​



ToGather Worship Guide | More ToGather Videos


My Prayer...​


Thank you, Father, for the promise that you will never leave me or forsake me, even though friends and partners may betray and leave me behind. I confess that it is sometimes hard to fully comprehend, much less believe, that you are always faithful. Confusing and hurtful times come, and I waver in my confidence in your grace. Please forgive me and renew my hope. I do believe, dear Father, that you love me like no one else can or will. I do believe, Almighty God, that you care about my wounds and worries. I recommit my heart this day to trust in your daily care, provision, and grace for me because of what you have shown me in Jesus, in whose name I pray. Amen.

All scripture quotations, unless otherwise indicated, are taken from the HOLY BIBLE, NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION. © 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by International Bible Society. Used by permission of Zondervan Publishing House.

Continue reading...
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Article Article
Teach me to do thy will; for thou art my God: thy spirit is good; lead me into the land of uprightness. —Psalm 143:10 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... We want the Holy Spirit to be at work in us, transforming us to become more like Jesus (2 Corinthians 3:18). For this to happen, we must...
Replies
0
Views
95
  • Article Article
Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth. —Psalm 46:10 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... David's example as God's poet and psalmist King tells me that the promise of this verse is true (Psalm 37:7). Jesus' example shows that this...
Replies
0
Views
96
  • Article Article
Yet the LORD will command his lovingkindness in the day time, and in the night his song shall be with me, and my prayer unto the God of my life. —Psalm 42:8 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... I have always loved music. To this day, songs help unlock the part of me that is most open to God...
Replies
0
Views
81
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,439
Messages
16,799,905
Members
649,960
Latest member
Staidale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom