Today's Verse - Philippians 2:9-11 (KJV)

That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

—Philippians 2:9-11 (KJV)

Thoughts on Today's Verse...​


I love the fact that I do each day what everyone will one day do: bow before the majesty and proclaim the glorious Lordship of Jesus Christ to honor the Father's glory. How wonderful it is to be able to make that proclamation because of grace rather than in fear at the end of a life that has been spent wasted in rebellion, denial, and selfishness. I gladly bow my knee, humble myself, and prostrate myself before the King of Glory, Jesus Christ my LORD!

My Prayer...​


Father, I do praise you for the truth about Jesus. I believe that his greatness will one day be realized fully by everyone who has ever lived. Doubters, haters, hypocrites, and pretenders may have sway in our fallen world, but Jesus is coming. I can't wait to see him in his glory! May my life display the truth of Jesus' glory in sacrifice through the way I treat people today. May my lips suitably proclaim this truth so others can know Jesus is LORD, today. In the name of your Son and my Savior, I pray. Amen.

All scripture quotations, unless otherwise indicated, are taken from the HOLY BIBLE, NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION. © 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by International Bible Society. Used by permission of Zondervan Publishing House.

Continue reading...
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Article Article
Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name: That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God...
Replies
0
Views
140
  • Article Article
If there be therefore any consolation in Christ, if any comfort of love, if any fellowship of the Spirit, if any bowels and mercies, Fulfil ye my joy, that ye be likeminded, having the same love, being of one accord, of one mind. —Philippians 2:1-2 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... While our...
Replies
0
Views
98
  • Article Article
Let nothing be done through strife or vainglory; but in lowliness of mind let each esteem other better than themselves. Look not every man on his own things, but every man also on the things of others. —Philippians 2:3-4 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... Do you remember one of the earliest...
Replies
0
Views
73
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,212
Messages
16,797,165
Members
649,769
Latest member
Ryver

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom