Today's Verse - Ephesians 4:29 (KJV)

Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers.

—Ephesians 4:29 (KJV)

Thoughts on Today's Verse...​


The goal in Christian communication is not just clarity. Neither is the goal just to be understood. The goal is not even just to be truthful. The goal is to be helpfully appropriate, encouragingly uplifting, and based on benefitting the person who hears my words.

My Prayer...​


Tender Shepherd, I want to have a pure heart. I long for my words to be genuinely beneficial and intended to bless. Please help me as I seek to develop a kinder heart that fashions my words to bring others your blessings. I yearn to have a heart full of joyful encouragement to share your grace with those you lead into my path. In Jesus' name, I pray. Amen.

All scripture quotations, unless otherwise indicated, are taken from the HOLY BIBLE, NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION. © 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by International Bible Society. Used by permission of Zondervan Publishing House.

Continue reading...
 
Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers.

—Ephesians 4:29 (KJV)

Thoughts on Today's Verse...​


The goal in Christian communication is not just clarity. Neither is the goal just to be understood. The goal is not even just to be truthful. The goal is to be helpfully appropriate, encouragingly uplifting, and based on benefitting the person who hears my words.

My Prayer...​


Tender Shepherd, I want to have a pure heart. I long for my words to be genuinely beneficial and intended to bless. Please help me as I seek to develop a kinder heart that fashions my words to bring others your blessings. I yearn to have a heart full of joyful encouragement to share your grace with those you lead into my path. In Jesus' name, I pray. Amen.

All scripture quotations, unless otherwise indicated, are taken from the HOLY BIBLE, NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION. © 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by International Bible Society. Used by permission of Zondervan Publishing House.

Continue reading...
Amen 🙏 your ways are so much higher than ours amen great word! ###
 
Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers.

—Ephesians 4:29 (KJV)

Thoughts on Today's Verse...​


The goal in Christian communication is not just clarity. Neither is the goal just to be understood. The goal is not even just to be truthful. The goal is to be helpfully appropriate, encouragingly uplifting, and based on benefitting the person who hears my words.

My Prayer...​


Tender Shepherd, I want to have a pure heart. I long for my words to be genuinely beneficial and intended to bless. Please help me as I seek to develop a kinder heart that fashions my words to bring others your blessings. I yearn to have a heart full of joyful encouragement to share your grace with those you lead into my path. In Jesus' name, I pray. Amen.

All scripture quotations, unless otherwise indicated, are taken from the HOLY BIBLE, NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION. © 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by International Bible Society. Used by permission of Zondervan Publishing House.

Continue reading...
My mouth is open to praise, honor and glorify the Lord. Never ever will sound evil against anyone or do harm to others.
 
Only blessings to God almighty, blessings to all the redeemed of the Lord and blessings to everyone who comes to church and find Jesus. Those words that come from heaven should be heard through my lips.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Article Article
Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers. —Ephesians 4:29 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... The goal in Christian communication is not just clarity. The goal is not just to be...
Replies
0
Views
73
  • Article Article
But speaking the truth in love, may grow up into him in all things, which is the head, even Christ: —Ephesians 4:15 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... Speaking the truth is hard enough. You mean we have to do it in love? Yes, if we are to be Jesus' women or men, we must speak to others as he...
Replies
0
Views
203
  • Article Article
For ye were sometimes darkness, but now are ye light in the Lord: walk as children of light: —Ephesians 5:8 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... Our before and after: we were lost, now found; we were darkness, now light. This should be our journey of grace. "I once was lost, but now I'm found...
Replies
0
Views
79
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,977
Messages
16,794,164
Members
649,553
Latest member
Zoertendion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom