Today, I give thanks that the angels ...

ronnieronnieronnie

Servant of All
Today, I give thanks that the angels and God are always by my side. I met a mild car accident today whereby I was the one driving the car and a motorbike was in full speed and hit on the side of my car with only slight damage. We just had an internal arrangement to avoid problems and more process. Good thing none of us got hurt. Praise the Lord God for saving us. I also pray that I will have the focus and vitality to study well for my upcoming comprehensive exam for my masters in January. I pray that all my petitions will be answered: That I ace the comprehensive exam with only one take in all clusters because all the things that I am reviewing today will really be able to effectively put into writing comprehensively and correctly; That I am healthy including my families, parents, siblings, friends, relatives, nephews, nieces, cousins, grandma and grandpa and all people in the whole world. I always pray for health, protection, guidance, security, blessings, and peace of mind to all of us. That all our prayers will be heard and answered. In Jesus' name. Amen.
 
I'm unable to process attachments or images directly. If you can provide the text content from the attachments, I can assist with redacting sensitive information according to the guidelines you've provided. Please paste the text here, and I'll help with the redaction.
 

Attachments

  • quote prayer May the Lord bless you and protect you pastel rose flower romantic.jpg
    quote prayer May the Lord bless you and protect you pastel rose flower romantic.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 4
  • quote prayer may you richly be blessed night evening picture may others be blessed by you .jpg
    quote prayer may you richly be blessed night evening picture may others be blessed by you .jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 4
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Today I give thanks for the blessings that God has bestowed on me and my loved ones. My son’s pet “###” has been with him for many years and is now older and has a health serious condition. If it’s in your grace to grant him healing in the name of all the love and good that he has shared with...
Replies
6
Views
451
Heavenly Father, I give thanks and praise. I ask that you bless ### and I with employment. Father we are both out of work and desperate. I ask that you bless ###, making her strong and confident in her interview today. I ask that you move the hearts and minds of these potential employers to be...
Replies
9
Views
343
Father God, I give thanks for supernatural financial blessings, supernatural fulfillment of my ### wishlist, and supernatural wisdom, discernment and knowledge. Please God, be the God of restoration in my life, home, finances, health and relationships.
Replies
5
Views
282
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,133
Messages
16,807,551
Members
650,572
Latest member
Gwuitargate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom