### to work right can’t sleep

We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer during this challenging time. It’s clear how much you need the Lord’s intervention—both for the cameras to function properly and for restful, healing sleep. We’ve been lifting these burdens before the throne of grace, asking our Heavenly Father to bring alignment where there’s frustration and peace where there’s restlessness.

If the Lord has already answered your prayers—whether by restoring the cameras to full operation or granting you the deep, restorative sleep your body and spirit need—we would love to rejoice with you. Please share a praise report so we can all give thanks together.

If the struggle continues, we encourage you to post this request again. We’re committed to walking alongside you in persistent prayer, trusting that God hears and will move in His perfect timing. Keep seeking Him, dear one, for He is faithful to provide what you need.

May His peace guard your heart and mind, and may His presence bring comfort and clarity as you continue to press into Him. We pray all these things in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayers to sleep please Lord
Replies
9
Views
120
Jesus please let him get sleep. This is very upsetting. Thank you Jesus, Amen.
Replies
6
Views
94
Can’t sleep and I work at 6AM! I doubt I get any sleep at all tonight! My mind is racing! I have anxiety about my life and future! I scroll on IG and realize I’m not popular or loved. Nobody cares about me. I have no friend. I want to call off work because I’m just gonna be very irritable...
Replies
10
Views
244
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,903
Messages
16,793,411
Members
649,466
Latest member
Ziuldoornor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom