To Pass My Exam

  • Thread starter Thread starter kechi75
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kechi75

Guest
I have a exam tomorrow, please pray for me that God will be with me also to do well on my exam and more.. thanks for your support my brothers and sisters
 
Lord God make possible a good grade on exam. Make the mind clear,

and focused while taking this test.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am sitting for a really important exam today. If you have the time, please take a moment to pray that I pass it. I am grateful to anyone who prayed. God bless you all!
Replies
9
Views
220
Hello everyone I would be really grateful if you could pray that I pass my USMLE Step 1 exam on the 23rd of February, 2026. This is the biggest exam of my life till date and I’ve worked hard to get to where I am. Please pray that I pass this exam and get one step closer to being a doctor.
Replies
7
Views
317
Please pray that God blesses me to pass my exams.
Replies
5
Views
270
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,966
Messages
16,794,057
Members
649,543
Latest member
Krdaelsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom