To Expedite The Processing Of My Working Visa

Status
Not open for further replies.

DextRose0511

Humble Prayer Warrior
Lord, I Praise and thanked you for all the blessings that you have given to us, for give of Life, Knowledge, Patient and Perseverance. Forgive me for My Sins in everyday of my Life, forgive me Lord for the sins that I have done to other people and for the sins that I will be done. Lord I am asking for your kind help to expedite the processing of my working visa abroad. Hopefully by the end of December or 1st week of January, I will have my visa so that I can start working abroad. I know that nothing is impossible with you Lord, May these things I asked will be done according to your will. In Jesus Name I prayed. Amen
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Child of God, be encouraged. Somebody, somewhere, is praying for you and over your prayer request. In Jesus' name, May God's perfect will be done. Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. God do the same for all those I love, care about, and the one who sent me this prayer. Let Your perfect will be done in each of our lives. Amen. :~)

Always remember God Loves You, and God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~)

A Special Prayer For You And Your Family. Please Pray This Prayer. Just click on the link :https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18273-the-family-that-prays-together/ :~)
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

"Loving God, I come before you seeking your guidance and blessings as my spouse's spousal visa application is being processed. I pray that this process moves smoothly and efficiently, with any obstacles removed. I ask for your protection and support for my spouse during this time. Please...
Replies
11
Views
465
Dear God! Please expedite the process with my significant other ### obtaining the transfer letter with his new location, pay etc. in ###. ###. This necessary letter is needed in order for his mortgage lender to move forward with the closing on his new home in ### ###. He has been waiting for...
Replies
6
Views
402
Please pray for me I want to travel abroad, I have deposited my documents and also invested financially with a traveling company to travel abroad with a working visa and it’s over six months now and I am not getting any feedback please I need you prayers to have a positive respond before and my...
Replies
9
Views
651
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,199
Messages
16,797,087
Members
649,754
Latest member
Georlorsin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom