To Conceive

  • Thread starter Thread starter mani1
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mani1

Guest
i lost my first unborn baby in miscarriage...plz do pray for me dat may God bless me again wid the healthy babies and may i conceive dis month amen..may he shower his blessings on me and grant me wid the happiness of children very soon amen n amen
 
Father God... almighty King... all children are a blessing from you. Father God please bless this woman with a baby... with as many babies as she would hope for. Father God please bless her body that it would work to your glory to bring a baby to full term. Please father bless ### with healthy children. In Jesus's Name I pray... Amen
 
Oh Lord, I lift this ### request up to you in prayer. May she be blessed with a healthy baby. In Jesus name. Amen
 
Merciful Lord, please grant her request by your mercy Lord and give her the joy of being a mother. May she deliver a good healthy baby and praise your name all her life, in Jesus name we pray, Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Good afternoon.. kindly requesting for My partner not conceiving for the years back
Replies
10
Views
163
Father I pray for this love of mine. I pray to have a child to conceive, I feel my time is now I am ### and never had any. I met the love of my life, my twin flame. I pray that I can conceive a baby this month of April in JESUS name amen. I wish to be pregnut by my love amen.
Replies
10
Views
215
Lord, I come to you again, as I do everyday to please ask that my husband and I can conceive a baby. After months of instances where I thought I could be pregnant, with a let down of just a late period has been difficult to cope with. I trust your plan Jesus, I just ask if we can please have the...
Replies
6
Views
279
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,460
Messages
16,777,226
Members
648,012
Latest member
Glausarilgate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom