To Conceive

  • Thread starter Thread starter mani1
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mani1

Guest
i lost my first unborn baby in miscarriage...plz do pray for me dat may God bless me again wid the healthy babies dis time amen..may he shower his blessings on me and grant me wid the happiness of children very soon amen.
 
Lord help ### get away from sadness and create a new joy. Amen.
 
Lord in the name of Jesus speak peace and life into the womb of my ###. Lord bless her with a child to teach them of You and to guide them to the purpose in which you have puposed according to Your divine word...Lord thank You for touching her a breathing life once again into her womb. bless her children with health and prosperity in You touch their spirits and lead them and guide and protect them always in Jesus name..
 
Dear Sister, Lord's Promise for you

Jeremiah 30:17 'I will restore health to you And heal you of your wounds,' says the LORD

Trust in Him... Pray without ceasing with thanks giving to the Lord...

Isaiah 66:9 "Shall I bring to the time of birth, and not cause delivery?" says the LORD. "Shall I who cause delivery shut up the womb?" says your God.

Praise the Lord, You Shall receive a Blessing in JESUS NAME - AMEN
 
```html
Repeat this statement daily….​



Every part of me was carefully and intricately crafted by God…

I am one of God’s greatest creations…

I am an Anointed Child of God...I Am Loved….

I am fearfully and wonderfully made in God’s image...

I embrace my Worth and Value as God sees Me. I walk in it…

I am blessed and highly favored by God….

God Is Working Out All Things For My Good.

I Am The Healed of the Lord !!!
```
 
O God of love, source of life, hear our prayers for ###. Her baby died before it ever came to birth. The blessing of your love was unexpectedly separated from her body, leaving her empty and devastated. Comfort her now in her sorrow. Restore her hope for a child to come. Give her courage and new delight in the days ahead. In good time, grant her a new life that her soul may rejoice and her body give birth; in Christ's name we pray. In Jesus' name. Amen.
 
Yes, Lord, I am in agreement to this prayer Lord, May she rely on you Lord, Give her your comfort Lord, reassure her Lord, All things are Possible with you Lord, In Jesus Name Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Good afternoon.. kindly requesting for My partner not conceiving for the years back
Replies
10
Views
170
Father I pray for this love of mine. I pray to have a child to conceive, I feel my time is now I am ### and never had any. I met the love of my life, my twin flame. I pray that I can conceive a baby this month of April in JESUS name amen. I wish to be pregnut by my love amen.
Replies
10
Views
219
Hi brother and sister in Christ have a great day I am ### want to prayer request to be pregnant soon I and my husband praying for health baby and good health for the whole family. Thank you.
Replies
9
Views
155
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,834
Messages
16,803,954
Members
650,334
Latest member
Glantuanmar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom