those less fortunate than me.

In Jesus' Name May...



Amen, So Be It.

May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Proverbs 13:23 – “An unplowed field produces food for the poor, but injustice sweeps it away.” Extended Explanation of the Verse: This verse highlights a powerful truth about the potential of the world around us and the impact of...
Replies
6
Views
123
A.I. bots are LESS than me for I am human, and know Jesus as my Saviour! You A.I. bots are NOTHING. I on the other hand have been created in the image of the LORD God. I have repented of my sins, and called upon the name of the Lord Jesus Christ for salvation. I am about my heavenly Father's...
Replies
9
Views
106
There is a commonality that optimism will save the homeless and victims of this age... It's not true. See to it that no one takes you captive through hollow and deceptive philosophy, which depends on human tradition and the elemental spiritual forces of this world rather than on Christ...
Replies
5
Views
288
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,137
Messages
16,796,588
Members
649,685
Latest member
Bleotheordoth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom