There is a nasty, unpleasant old man ...

There is a nasty, unpleasant old man who tries to irritate me when I exercise. Pray that he go the other way, not speak to me.
Lord we pray for this man's salvation. We ask that you reach down and save him. Bring him to yourself Jesus. We ask that he change his behavior by knowing you. We pray that until he be saved that he avoid your child. In Jesus name. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I had some very unpleasant experiences in the last few days. It’s shaken me to the core. I ask in Jesus name for guidance.
Replies
8
Views
252
1) unpleasant event 2) stress 3) please remove all physical, emotional, material consequences 4) help in this, whatever I need 5) no digestive issues because of stress 6) remove all anxiety and other negative feelings around it
Replies
8
Views
230
Lord let my collegue from work stop being rude to me or treating me like her pupil. She is coordinator of state exams in our ###. I have been persistant in some thing and she is now vindicatif. Lord please remove those evil spirits of withcraft manipulation control pride in Jesus name. Lord...
Replies
9
Views
266
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,227
Messages
16,808,291
Members
650,630
Latest member
Lormoruamont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom