There Has Been Someone Here Harassing Others Posts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Lord I pray that a person here quits assuming that others are posting as me. This person uses aggressive pressure or intimidation confronting some others posts thinking I'm praying about them. I know at least two people who have been confused by the actions of this person and I pray that this stops for them and this person quits assuming it's about them with names changed. Thank You Lord and Your will be done Amen
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I post this request every day: "A large group of people has been harassing me for the past few years under the influence of spiritual warfare/demonic influence. In recent months, I have started praying that God would remove them all from my life (and He seems to be answering those prayers) even...
Replies
8
Views
168
Hi, my Mother and I recently moved to a new place in July 2025. We just needed a fresh start. After six months of living in a hotel, what I thought was a blessing has become a nightmare. My landlord sold me a house of horrors. Although I know my landlord isn't responsible for a grown person's...
Replies
9
Views
313
I post this every day: "A large group of people has been harassing me for the past few years under the influence of spiritual warfare/demonic influence. In recent months, I have started praying that God would remove them all from my life (and He seems to be answering those prayers) even though...
Replies
8
Views
166
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,542
Messages
16,777,970
Members
648,104
Latest member
Astoelor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom