The Nick Of Time - - His Perfect Time

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jonah's Sister
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jonah's Sister

Guest
I am teetering on the brink of losing everything. My income came to a screeching halt and I have no safety net. I'm almost out of funds and have no options.

While my situation sounds dire, and it is, I have yet to lose hope in the promises God made, for example: "And God is able to provide you with every blessing in abundance, so that by always having enough of everything, you may share abundantly in every good work." (2Cor 9.8). He promised, and I believe. I am, however, starting to feel the doubt creeping in, especially now that it's getting down to the wire. I need prayers to firm up my faith and hope in Him, and to move God to provide what He promised.
 
Father God please take care of ###'s Sister... father God please be with her and let her know you will take care of her. Please give her the faith and the wisdom and hope. In Jesus's Name... Amen
 
Be Encouraged, I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor your prayer request according to His perfect will. The safest and best place to be in this whole wide world is in the will of God. God’s will for all His children is for them to prosper, be in good health, even as their soul prospers (III John 2).

May Jehovah our God through His Son Jesus Christ bless you and those you love and care about abundantly, exceedingly above all you have ever asked, thought, dreamed, or prayed. God is in control. Trust Him. God loves His children with a perfect love. God takes excellent care of what belongs to HIM. God Loves You. Everything is going to be alright!

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

PS: If You Truly, Really, Absolutely Want to Be Blessed…Obey God’s Word! God Honors Obedience; You have His Word on it (Read Deuteronomy 28). Pray, Have Faith In God. Let Your Lifestyle be Shaped by the Word of God. Trust Him. Everything is going to be alright.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

with Jesus Help i want to learn how to drive and get our own car and i would like more provision (i hold on to the Promises 2 Corinthians 9:8 “And God will generously provide all you need. then you will always have everything you need and plenty left over to share with others.” and matthew 6:33...
Replies
8
Views
306
Isaiah 21:1 : The burden of the desert of the sea. As whirlwinds in the south pass through; so it cometh from the desert, from a terrible land. Theological Implications: This verse underscores the sovereignty of God over nations and history. It shows that no kingdom, no matter how powerful...
Replies
5
Views
259
  • Locked
Father God, Thank you for answering my prayers through Padre Pio. Thank you for the miracles you keep on unveiling to me. And thank you for reminding me that your timing is always perfect. Not too early but not too late. I am sorry if I am a worrier. I said I am going to surrender it all to you...
Replies
8
Views
80
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,466
Messages
16,777,306
Members
648,022
Latest member
Kriyruursin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom