Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

womobewo

Prayer Warrior
just to thank you, Lord for giving me food. Thank you, Sweet Jesus for helping get through this trying time..amen
 
Father I pray for continued blessing and food for ###. Amen
 
Hey My Friend,

Let This Be Your Confession….

This is the day that the Lord has made. I shall rejoice and be glad in it. I will not complain because all things good or bad will work together for my Good. I will bless the Lord at all times. His praises shall continually be in my mouth.

Let’s Pray…God today I just want to say Thank YOU. Thank You for loving ME. Thank You for Your goodness, mercy, and grace. Your compassion fail not. They are new every morning. Great is thy faithfulness. You have been real good to me. You have been faithful to your Word. Forgive me Lord for the times I allowed the pressures and challenges of life to rob me of my joy and my praise to You. Forgive me for having an ungrateful attitude because You did not move the way I wanted You to or things did not go my way. You know what is best for me. You are an excellent father, friend, and provider. And today I just want to say, I got to say, Thank You. Amen!!!

The words of this Song will bless you… http://youtu.be/yvJEL-OqbHY

Stay Thankful My Friend!

When U-Think of Me…Pray 4 ###,

Encourager ### ###, ###
 
Lord, what a beautiful and genius plan you have. You give us gifts and talents, things that we enjoy, and in this way, serving others, which blesses you too, is a joy. You give us fulfillment in life while at the same time, enabling us to live lives that glorify you! Holy Spirit, help us to recognize all of the gifts that you have given us, and help us to use them as faithful stewards to serve your other children. There is no greater joy than doing what we love and doing it for You! We love you, Jesus. In Jesus' name. AMEN.
 
thank You Lord and bless my ### with blessing from above in Jesus name...
 
Thanks be to God. Amen.
default_drum.gif
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord Jesus, Thank you for letting me take less heat like rain coming and be able to get shade. But please don’t let me get burned or anything and help me from getting any skin cancer or aging up. I really enjoyed having a useful appearance and please let me keep that young appearance. Let...
Replies
10
Views
130
Dear Lord Jesus, Thank you for letting me do my song to sing for a friend that is the minister‘s wife and thanks for getting the Pastor and his family to visit me at the zoo and have a good time and feed the animals especially his wife’s favorite the giraffes and seeing kangaroos and swans...
Replies
7
Views
121
to God for allowing me to do what I can for myself and others even though it is in short times and slower. I just got done push mowing another portion of my yard that needs mowing, but as I tell myself, I am thankful to God that I can do what I can do even though by the time I get my yard done...
Replies
6
Views
119
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,896
Messages
16,804,419
Members
650,372
Latest member
Aeriyvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom