Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

amitp313

Humble Servant of All
i m so happy today I finally won the campaign its because of ur prayers I love u all god has answered my prayers today thank u so much from the bottom of my heart please keep the prayers coming for me pray for me thanks everyone I love u Jesus thank u mom
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I wanted to share and express my thanks to this website always, and to the Lord for protecting and guiding me even when it feels murky. Today I am feeling overwhelmed, and my brother and his girlfriend are raising money for their iguanas health costs and I feel so worried and anxious, thank you...
Replies
12
Views
211
Good day everyone, 🙏❤️ I would like to thank each and every one of you who prayed for me and for my children. Today is no longer about asking, but about giving thanks. I have safely passed through two stages of my life. The story is not over yet, there is still a long road ahead before it comes...
Replies
8
Views
178
Praise the Lord Jesus Christ My name is ###. Previously I have requested your prayers for my daughter for getting a seat in ###. After the final 4th round my daughter secured a seat in her desired branch. I thank and praise God for his love and his mighty works. All the glory and honor to our...
Replies
11
Views
178
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,695
Messages
16,802,536
Members
650,206
Latest member
Dorailfaenran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom