Thanks For Ur Prayers

Status
Not open for further replies.

amitp313

Humble Servant of All
keep praying for me prayer warriors I love u all pray that I do my best at work and I be happy and I get lots of love and affection from ### and everybody
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear all, please keep me in your prayers. My visa process is still under review, and I’m waiting for a positive update so I can travel soon. It has been a long journey with many challenges, but I believe that God, who brought me this far, will surely open the right doors at the right time...
Replies
6
Views
269
Hi and gm thanks for ur prayers in the name of Jesus the only one pray on on my mom ### and my kid ### and I ### suffering to heal our bodies from evil ghost pray ghost stay out this apartment I smell cigarettes 🚬 in the room pray 🙏 all ghost leave for good pray we three have high protection in...
Replies
8
Views
414
Hi and thanks for ur prayers over and over in the name of Jesus Christ please pray 🙏 on my pain to heal the aches in the body and foot knees pray on my head to heal from high blood pressure was fine but ate wrong of a sodium in a can bean pray 🙏 my evil spirit vanish for every in our apartment...
Replies
5
Views
345
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,768
Messages
16,792,170
Members
649,377
Latest member
Rhounkaersor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom