Thanks for keeping me in your prayer. Pray for my ###

Shoji

Prayer Warrior
Thanks for keeping me in your prayer. Pray for my family issues and getting good sales in my shop.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus please let this stop. I pray about this all the time with no change. He will not go to sleep and he keeps me up late every night. I cannot take this anymore, it is wrecking my health (and his) and he doesn't even care. Please let this stop. I cannot sleep if he is still up. Please let him...
Replies
7
Views
110
Father God spoke to me in ###. I am going to go into the ministry around this time, but Father God said the voice that told me to marry my wife was not his. He said that my wife was assigned to me from the adversary to stop my ministry from taking place. The end time revival needs to start now...
Replies
7
Views
142
Father God I come to you in Jesus name. Pray for deliverance for me, pray for extra extra protection for me and my brother ### from the spirit of anxiety and stress and continue to pray for my stomach GI tract. I really need prayer for it. I had hernia surgery in ###, I might have to file...
Replies
6
Views
251
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,725
Messages
16,791,701
Members
649,319
Latest member
Naemorhold

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom