Thanks For Accepting Our Prayers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ezekiel Simon

Humble Servant of All
Lord We thank You For Accepting Our Prayers, We are Happy That the Sunday Worship was awesome, The Lord is Praised and the divine Grace upon us,

Lord Bless Us all and The Church, Let Your Holy Spirit be in The Church and Every Member is Blessed in all his Walks... We Pray in JESUS NAME - AMEN
 
Amen Lord. Praise and Glory to You Our Loving Father. In Jesus name. amen.
 
To the Lord be the praise and glory. I thank for visiting your children in Jesus name I pray.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

🙏 A Prayer for Today Heavenly Father, Today, I come before You with a humble and grateful heart. Thank You for Your unfailing love, mercy, and faithfulness. Even when I don't understand everything happening around me, I choose to trust that You are working for my good. Lord, I lift up my...
Replies
9
Views
164
Heavenly Father, We come before You today with humble hearts, trusting in Your goodness and grace. You know everything we have been through—every struggle, every worry, and every silent prayer we carry inside. Lord, we lift up our finances to You. We ask for Your guidance and provision. Please...
Replies
10
Views
240
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Prayer for Psalm 39:12 : “"Hear my prayer, Lord, and listen to my cry for help; do not be silent at my tears. For I am a foreigner residing with You, a sojourner like all my fathers.” Our prayer: Dear Yahweh, we come before You today...
Replies
7
Views
150
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,864
Messages
16,804,203
Members
650,358
Latest member
Feoport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom