Thanking You From The Bottom Of My Heart.

  • Thread starter Thread starter jmtampus
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jmtampus

Guest
Just would like to offer this week in the glory of your name my Lord Jesus Christ.

Thank you for the gift of life and the opportunity to work.

I would also like to lift up unto you the schooling, health and aspirations of my ###.

Thank you Jesus, Mama Mary and all the angels and saints in heaven
 
amen. thanks to God and Mary and all the saints.
 
LORD I am in agreement with this prayer. Thank you for the blessing you bestow on all of us! In Jesus name amen!
 
Dear Friend, I prayed to God for You.

May God bless you and fulfill all of your requests.

Amen ....!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord Jesus, I am the black sheep of my family. The only boy out of four kids, and I still live with my parents while my three sisters, too older and one younger have moved on the two older ones are married and have kids while my youngest one is engaged. I have nobody to love. I want to...
Replies
9
Views
145
Lord please I come to you for healing throughout my body I pray that you can place your hands and angels all around me with healing power in the mighty name of JESUS AMEN!! Please Lord heal me ease up the pain and fear in Jesus name AMEN!!!
Replies
7
Views
161
From the bottom of my heart kindly keep my ### in your prayers. So he is at peace and not in pain for however long he has on this earth. 🙏 🙏 🙏
Replies
8
Views
360
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,210
Messages
16,808,113
Members
650,621
Latest member
Sleurfanvale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom