Thank you Lord for everything. Thank you ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

If my story of pain and suffering can be helpful I am very happy. I made a gofundme and used there video and posted it on tiktok and one of the message someone sent me was . That’s a beautiful thing to share. Yes, other patients need to know that there is hope, that healing is possible, and that...
Replies
8
Views
295
Thank you Lord for giving me another blessed day, Hopefully pain and anxiety free in Jesus name AMEN I LOVE YOU JESUS
Replies
12
Views
148
Lord, give me Your peace and security tonight, and let all worries be silenced. I pray for a good night's sleep and a good day tomorrow. Protect me and my loved ones under the shadow of Your wings. I also pray for everyone who is struggling in different ways, and also for those who give their...
Replies
12
Views
112
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,585
Messages
16,778,325
Members
648,139
Latest member
Bruildoerrath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom