Thank you Jesus for continued blessings that have been ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

patty700

Beloved of All
Thank you Jesus for continued blessings that have been pouring out on our family. Thank you for transforming us and I ask you to bless through us in a mighty way. Amen Amen
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I request prayers that God continues to bless our practice with supernatural success, supernatural prosperity, supernatural profitability and a supernatural and abundant flow of new patients, who are always calling for consultations, showing up, signing up for treatment and who are really happy...
Replies
8
Views
233
I am praying in Jesus name for continued blessings and a never wavering faith.I have witnessed so many small miracles in my life these past swceral .onyhs.recently behind on insurance as well as bills yet I seem to make it .I can only attribute this to my praying and faith and that of you prayer...
Replies
6
Views
438
Pls pray for continued blessings in my relationship with ### and that our relationship continues growing in love, attraction, joy, honesty, trust, laughter and commitment. And that we never take each other for granted. And that we spend more time with one another—that we make more time for one...
Replies
5
Views
311
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,215
Messages
16,797,216
Members
649,777
Latest member
Whyeth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom