Thank you for two wonderful and loving weeks, in ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

tigerlilysummer

Humble Prayer Warrior
Thank you for two wonderful and loving weeks, in my first apartment. Guide me to love myself and others and to do good and share grace. Speak to me, I pray for ### and ###. Thank you lord, amen
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Dear Heavenly Father:

We come to you lifting up this ###'s needs. You know their heart Lord, and you know their situation. We ask that you please grant them their request by your will in Jesus Name. We ask that in the absence of what cannot be understood that you would grant peace beyond understanding. Send them help from the people around them, and also help from those you wish for them to meet. Oh Father, thank you for sending them love and comfort, peace and joy, that you may grant them full measure of favor and prosperity In Jesus Precious Name we pray, To God be the Glory, Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 119:129: "Your statutes are wonderful; therefore I obey them." Extended Explanation of the Verse: Psalm 119:129 expresses a deep admiration for God’s statutes, describing them as “wonderful.” The word “wonderful” here implies that...
Replies
10
Views
373
Dear Abba-Daddy-My Father-God in Jesus's Name please send me a wonderful husband/companion who I can share my life with and serve The Lord with...This Is My Christmas Prayer! Thank-You God! Amen xoxox!
Replies
13
Views
413
I have no one else that I can share my thoughts and my feelings with other than this forum. I'm getting pretty old and I am very tired and I don't know how much longer I have to work and to live. I wish that I could stop drinking alcohol because it's a hard thing to stop doing. I am responsible...
Replies
11
Views
220
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,370
Messages
16,810,321
Members
650,757
Latest member
Calierad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom