Thank you dear people of God for praying for ###

Status
Not open for further replies.
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Good day to all Christians, I would like to thank you once again for your prayers, and I want to thank you again for your kind words. I have safely passed through another stage of this procedure; I have just a little more to go, and I hope it will soon be over 🙏🙏 I thank God, and I thank you...
Replies
10
Views
235
Dear People in Christ Let Me praise Our Lord and Thank Him. Thank you for your prayers for the prayer requests, for me and my loved ones. There were some answers from the Lord and grateful to Him and you people who prayed. And Again I Thank The Lord for all provisions till this moment. Yet...
Replies
5
Views
236
Please pray for a friend who is dealing with alcoholism. He doesn’t want anymore advice. He’s gone off the deep end. And pray for a dear old man who is like a dad to me, pray for his health! God bless all of you who pray for my needs and others. Thank you!
Replies
11
Views
405
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,599
Messages
16,778,450
Members
648,150
Latest member
Kyroeraurville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom