Thank you Dear Lord in listening to my prayers ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

djj66224

Prayer Partner
Thank you Dear Lord in listening to my prayers and providing guidance for my family. We are truly blessed and loved.

I lift up my heart to thee and pray for eternal blessings. In God's name I pray!

Amen!
 
1 Peter 5:7

Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you. Pour your heart out to the Father in Jesus name. HE HEARS YOU. My wife and I have prayed for your request in Jesus name.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

THANKS LORD I PRAYED for neighbors to vacate premises who were doing witchcraft practice, one neighbor ### he vacated premises as lord Jesus transferred him to other place. Please let other ### also move out doing occult practices, today suddenly glass broke and hit my husband in foot heavy...
Replies
8
Views
163
Dear God, thank You for being there for me, for Your love, and for keeping me safe today. God, I made a mistake. I was greedy for a higher score and changed my test answers. I feel anxious and guilty about it. Please forgive my dishonesty and take away this fear and the terrifying results I will...
Replies
11
Views
228
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God: Psalm 6:8 : Away from me, all you who do evil, for the LORD has heard my weeping. A Prayer Inspired by Psalm 6:8: Our prayer: LORD God, thank You for listening to us in our deepest pain. When we feel weak and overwhelmed by tears, You do...
Replies
9
Views
106
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,318
Messages
16,798,267
Members
649,850
Latest member
Nymiostead

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom