Thank God And Continue Praying

  • Thread starter Thread starter Grace1
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Grace1

Guest
Testimony: Hallelujah I just got back from my driving lesson and my driving instructor said it was miles better cause we prayed and I got back to making progress track.

2011-09-02 09:09:50 (# Prayers 4)

I have a driving lesson today, please pray I motivate myself and I make really good progress and I listen to my instructor and that the lesson goes so well and I become one step closer to getting my license. Amen.
 
Last edited:
Good is so good...I am proud of you. Remember to always do your best for God!!!!

default_heart2.gif
God thank You for answering this prayer with a yes and amen!
default_heart2.gif
 
Lord help this ### succeed... Amen and Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for peace in my home, and for me to pay off my debts and my bills. God bless you in Jesus name.
Replies
10
Views
156
Dear Lord, Please be in our presence as we wait for the result of my daughter's result for the 2nd sem. May her story be a story of inspiration to others that if we put our trust in you everything is possible. We lift everything to you, o Lord, who can make everything possible. Amen
Replies
8
Views
147
Thank you all for your Prayers in the other request. Although the biopsy did come back with cancer present, the Prayers are working. The cancer is confined to one lobe of one lung. Praise the Lord there is no spread to any other part of my body. I have spent many years abusing the temple the...
Replies
10
Views
194
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,022
Messages
16,806,233
Members
650,471
Latest member
Sleador

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom