Taking Back My Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blessed777

Beloved of All
I speak death to the enemy having control of my love life anymore. I speak death to not having a loving faithful Husband in my life right now. I speak death to every generational curse in my life right now. I speak all this into existence 100 fold all the way into the physical in my life. Lord turn my life around now. I speak life into my love life and healing all this according to God's will in Jesus Name Amen.
 
Faith grows during quiet communion with God.​
Psalm 46:10​
"Be still, and know that I am God."​
 
Lord, wê come to you with our requests and thank You that You hear our prayers and free us from all troubles. In Jesus name. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I speak CREATE DECLARE DEMAND INTO EXISTENCE 💯 FOLD. I have my crown back if my offspring are in it, just take them out gently, put them in their own crowns; they are my kids, they deserve to be great, definitely have true love ❤️ no worries. I can learn how to move without being stupid anymore...
Replies
6
Views
163
I speak create command demand decree declare into existence all demons stealing killing destroying My Glory 2 Glory give it back so I can be LIKEABLE & have my normal give back my connections so I know which is meowing my discernment back. Give back all my LIGHT & Color again GREATLY anywhere...
Replies
5
Views
233
I speak into existence 💯Fold greatlyyyyyy my life is better now i can have a safe place home that staysssszzz..I am approved for section 8 due to my health needing to be restored as much as possible and due to still needing a place to stayyyyy home 🏠 in my name for myself and my 2 cats ending...
Replies
10
Views
126
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,769
Messages
16,803,425
Members
650,279
Latest member
Elooran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom