Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for health issue related to an abdominal cyst.

Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

prayer that her health issues she is dealing with can get under some what control so she is not wore out as much in Jesus name amen
Replies
11
Views
208
Jesus please let my ###'s nosebleed stop and there not be anymore. Please also let him just at least finish his tests today and let the legal issue for my ### get resolved in a reasonable way. Thank you Jesus, Amen.
Replies
8
Views
170
It doesn't make any sense to see what is going on my body because it did itself. I am free in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.
Replies
7
Views
159
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,705
Messages
16,802,646
Members
650,214
Latest member
Cloavor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom