Strength

SAMV

Beloved of All
I need the Lord to grant me courage, strength, and an extra dose of His peace. May I grow strong in faith and peace beyond understanding. Blessed be the Name of the Lord; May He bless you. In Jesus' Name, Amen.
 
Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things (1 Corinthians 13:7).

Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanks giving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard you hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. (Philippians 4:6-7).
 
Trust in the unfailing love of the Lord, and in His promises.

Give Him this day and everything that it holds.

Walk in His goodness, knowing that His gentle hand will guide you and keep you.

I pray that the Lord hears your prayer requests and answers them according to His will.

In the Name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father, I, ###, pray. Help me, guide me, and give me extra strength to reach C2 level in English and become a very, very competent coding and robotics teacher. I submit all these requests to You, let it happen as You wish. For the sake of Christ, our Lord and Intercessor. Amen.
Replies
12
Views
121
Oh lord, I thank you for this life you have put before me and the lessons you have taught. I Thank you for allowing me the ability to grow and learn. I ask forgiveness for my shortcomings. I ask forgiveness for the sins I have committed knowingly and in ignorance. I humble myself before thee and...
Replies
9
Views
362
Please pray that the Lord would renew my strength, lift the exhaustion and heaviness I’m carrying, and grant me His peace, wisdom, and grace. Please pray that He would help me keep my eyes fixed on Christ and give me the strength to faithfully endure each day. 🙏
Replies
15
Views
266
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,384
Messages
16,810,658
Members
650,764
Latest member
Kyruongarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom