Sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leisa3

Servant of All
Sorry for all these posts I shall pray because my husband got very disheartened at not getting the job and he almost wants to throw the towel in. I work but he needs to work to support our kids and pay off our debts. Lord bless him as he has had a lot of disappointments in his life.
 
I've prayed for you in Jesus' holy name...prayer changes things!

“Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them.” {NIV, Matthew 18: 19-20}
 
Keep this family in complete faith. I pray your trial ends soon and that your husband is blessed with a job. ###
 
Child of God, be encouraged. Somebody, somewhere, is praying for you and over your prayer request. In Jesus' name, May God's perfect will be done. Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. God do the same for all those I love, care about, and the one who sent me this prayer. Let Your perfect will be done in each of our lives. Amen. Always remember God Loves You, and God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~) A Special Prayer For You And Your Family. Please Pray This Prayer. Just click on the link :https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18273-the-family-that-prays-together/ :~)
 
May the God of love bring comfort, strength, and healing to the situation that you have shared. In Jesus Name I Pray, AMEN!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello, I’m unable to find a job right now and my debt is accumulating. The only “income” I have right now is government assistance. It helps me with rent but I have no motivation to look for work anymore. Local churches cannot help me because I don’t have income. I guess it would have been...
Replies
10
Views
373
THE PAST IS TO FAR GONE THE GUYS FROM MY PAST HAVE NO WAY TO SAY HI AND THE WORLD IS WAY TO EVIL NOW MY WEDDING AIR HAS TO BE ALL GIVEN BACK TO ME, THANK YOU FOR EVERYONE WHO TRIED TO HELP ME BUT SATAN HAS THEM THINKING THERE ALWAYS BETTER OFF THE GRASS IS GREENER ON THE OTHER SIDE THE BETTER...
Replies
6
Views
136
Please let my son accept my apology. I am truly sorry. I see his pov. I am ashamed. I will stop hurting him. I didn’t think he cared. I pray my words will penetrate his heart, and he will forgive me. I understand how he feelings now. I didn’t mean to hurt him. I see how he came to conclusions...
Replies
9
Views
224
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,857
Messages
16,804,156
Members
650,356
Latest member
Hskeimen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom