Somethings holding me back from telling everyone about my ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pieman1001

Humble Prayer Partner
Somethings holding me back from telling everyone about my faith, it's not fear or anything similar, I have no clue what it is, it's just there, so I ask you to pray that I find out what it is, and that I get rid of it.
 
Child of God, be encouraged. Somebody, somewhere, is praying for you and over your prayer request. In Jesus' name, May God's perfect will be done. Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. God do the same for all those I love, care about, and the one who sent me this prayer. Let Your perfect will be done in each of our lives. Amen. :~)

Always remember God Loves You, and God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~)

A Special Prayer For You And Your Family. Please Pray This Prayer. Just click on the link :https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18273-the-family-that-prays-together/ :~)
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I speak, create, declare, declare, demand into existence 100 💯 Fold. Satan's secret agents of Satan cannot gossip about me or control me with weird gossip, weird judgment that's wrong. Shame on them, no one, nothing has any control over me. There should be no gossiping about me; that’s EVIL. Get...
Replies
5
Views
177
I speak command create decree declare demand into existence My Color GREATLY restored returned comes back to me my family friends our pets even comes back Healed restored GREATLY from whoever whatever has Stolen it this assignment ends today. I need to see in my gifts of LIGHT restored so I have...
Replies
6
Views
169
I speak command create my Right siatic nerve is put back or whatever I need my health returned im shaking sick and had the worst day ever it’s madness it’s not for me and definitely not in Jesus Will for me this Evil secret agents of Satan they are way to mean and cruel to me it needs to end...
Replies
8
Views
321
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,026
Messages
16,794,521
Members
649,590
Latest member
Nalaelmoreurard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom