Sobriety

SBC

Humble Servant of All
Please continue to pray over my husband ###. May the Lord bring him towards sobriety and His will. In Jesus name I ask. Amen!!

2 Timothy 2:26
 
I’m praying for the Lord to give your husband, ###, all that he needs to get him past his struggles. Be assured of my prayers for you, too. May the healing and renewing power of the Holy Spirit become increasingly evident to you and your loved ones in the days ahead.
 
Amen!! Thank you. And may God bless you abundantly as well.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello, and thank you for praying and supporting me. I am getting sober after a 21 year relapse on hard drugs. Through my faith before, I was able to manifest a full, successful life. Problem now is, my life is rather empty at this time. So, I love going to my meetings, but in-between, I get so...
Replies
9
Views
212
My emotional sobriety
Replies
5
Views
250
Pray for ### to come home, for us to successfully work on our marriage, and for ### to get sober and see that weed is not of God. I pray ### will love me.
Replies
7
Views
253
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,382
Messages
16,799,308
Members
649,887
Latest member
Weadarway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom