SK THE LORD FOR BLESSING AND FAVOR IN DIVORCE ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

lognlegs81

Servant of All
SK the LORD for blessing and favor in divorce God knows the situation.

Bless ex-husband make him not hurt anyone ever again

Bless ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ### (needs salvation), ###, ###, ###, ###, and ###
 
Father God, Holy is your name. I stand in agreement with this prayer. In Jesus name, Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

An end of the year miracle! I decree and declare Amos 9:13-15 over my life! Amen! Lord forgive me for when we sinned against you in the realm of my finances; or in any other ways. Lord, Philippians 4:19 says “And my God will supply every need of yours according to his riches in glory in Christ...
Replies
8
Views
331
My husband is trying to divorce me due to the quality and quantity of sex he is receiving as well as the fact that I don’t have to have anal sex against my will, I don’t want to compromise and grit my teeth and endure it “for him”, but I confided in him before we married that it’s soemthing I...
Replies
9
Views
196
Heavenly Father as you know I have suffered multiple frauds and undue stress during the past 1-1/2 years when my husband's daughter and sister took my husband over and filed an annulment suit against me and then turned it into a divorce. I have finally been able to write a Motion to Dismiss...
Replies
7
Views
268
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,789
Messages
16,803,585
Members
650,303
Latest member
Astetarron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom