Sin

Status
Not open for further replies.

esclade

Disciple of Prayer
Lord please forgive me for I have sinned pray for me please. I need the Lord back, I let go of his hand. Forgive me Father
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, forgive me for the sin of pornography. Heal me of it. Have mercy on me. Take my sin away. In Jesus name.
Replies
12
Views
186
Dear lord I’m heavily sorry of the sin I have committed. The sin of wrath is an awful sin that has made its way back at me in my emotions Father I repent of this sin. I admit of committing this sin and I know what you have don’t on the cross to save me. Help me to repent in Jesus name amen.
Replies
11
Views
306
So the last time I posted I mentioned that I had an confessed sin to someone other than God. That means I've repented to God and asked for forgiveness but I have not told another person this sin and its something I know the Bible says I have to do and it's also a requirement on my 5th step for...
Replies
11
Views
217
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,652
Messages
16,779,046
Members
648,184
Latest member
Naluesdor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom