Sickness

Kriti varshney

Disciple of Prayer
plz pray for ### I'm so ### from pain of headache plz lord Jesus heal me right now I deep faith in you plz give me strength and give me good health remember me father help me I'm praying in Jesus name amen
 
Lord heal us of these headaches, help us to sleep deep and awaken healed and strengthened by Your Blood Stripes we pray. We are Blessed and favored. Amen
 
May God hear your request and grant it according to his precious will. I pray that you will be healed, strengthened and comforted back to perfect health. May God uplift your loved one in his divine light. Stay merciful and strong in faith, for our God of love and grace is always with you. In Jesus Name, Amen~
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Since a long time I am going through severe constipation, we have tried many medications, in between it was good but again I am facing the problem, maybe because I became dependent on those medications, it's not working now, plz pray for my health, plz pray to Jesus that I completely get healed...
Replies
8
Views
219
Plz pray for my father, he had cancer and healed by God’s grace but still he takes cancer tablets. Bcz he has to take all the medications he is getting furuncle boils back to back since ### months, last time he had it it lasted ### months just few days ago he got healed nd now he has got another...
Replies
12
Views
241
Dear my beloved and prayer warrior of the Almighty God. Thank you for your prayer regarding my work in running as well operating the EDGEBANDER. MY SON ### IS SICKED WITH A FEVER. PLEASE UPHOLD ### IN YOUR PRAYER AND PRAY FOR HIS HEALTH IN HEALING THAT OUR GOD WILL SUSTAIN ### AND HEALS ALL THE...
Replies
10
Views
169
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,466
Messages
16,777,306
Members
648,022
Latest member
Kriyruursin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom