SET MY SISTER ### FREE........... GIVE ME HER PAIN.... I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST THAT STRENGTHENS ME.... YOU SET ME FREE..... PLEASE SET HER FREE..................... I LOVE YOU FATHER!
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
Your heavenly father I come humbly and boldly before you throne of grace knowing well that you are my help in time of need you are all of our help and without you we can do nothing father we come to you in the mighty name of Jesus Christ Our Lord and Savior asking you to touch ### father she...
Dear heavenly father I come before you right now in the mighty name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth my Lord and Savior. I humble myself under your Mighty hand my heart is broken I almost feel defiled after leaving a family gathering yesterday my family is so divided and there's so much hurt and pain...
Jesus, I lift up my family to You. I plead the blood of Jesus Christ over and around me and my children cleansing, covering, and protecting every part of us. I pray that our days and nights will be peaceful, calm, relaxed, restful, and filled with Your love, joy, togetherness, respect, safety...