Senior Year

  • Thread starter Thread starter P.J.
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

P.J.

Guest
God I am blessed I made it this far in my life and this year is an extra step before I hit college I pray that you can help me get through this year because my classes and schedule is tight. I have 2 AP classes and basketball and student body I never juggled this much before but I pray you can help me out lord and let me get through this year.
 
Let’s Pray…God I ask in Jesus’ name, “Please step in my life and perfect all things that concerns me. Revive me O Lord. Encourage Me Lord Jesus. You said in Your Word, “If I delight myself in You, You will give me the desires of my heart (Ps. 37:4).” Teach me how to delight myself in You Lord so that I will be blessed with the desires of my heart. Teach me how to keep my focus on You no matter what comes my way. Instruct me in the way that I should go. I know faith without works is dead. I Trust You Lord. I know that You love me. Thank You for loving me. And God all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer, I ask that You will honor this prayer over my family, my friends in Christ, the writer of this prayer, and the person who sent this prayer to me. Step in each of our lives and perfect that which concerns You. God Thank You for taking You time to listen to my prayer. I Love You Lord.

God Takes Care Of What Belongs To Him,

Encourager ###, ###, ###

### Life Coach & ### Minister

PS: Please Read Psalm 138 & Psalm 37.
 
Dear Lord, we pray for ### success in all he does for your Glory, in Jesus Name, Amen
 
Lord for ### nothing is impossible give ### wisdom and understanding! God bless ### Jesus.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

That she may graduate with honors, she will excel especially in the area of math, science and language. That she would be lifted up in this last senior year. She has studied and done well but when it comes to exams she drops her gpa.
Replies
12
Views
176
I'm sorry to hear about the pressure you're feeling. It's important to remember that your worth is not defined by a grade. Here are a few things you might consider: 1. **Communicate with Your Parents**: Share your feelings with them. They might not be aware of the pressure you're under and...
Replies
7
Views
235
As a classroom teacher, I pray for my future students. I pray for favor for my class roster, please pray I am assigned with students who respect and listen to their teacher. I was drowning and struggling the whole school year with defiant behaviors and constant micromanagement and discrimination...
Replies
7
Views
106
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,570
Messages
16,800,932
Members
650,096
Latest member
Wseorin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom